Book cover beauties.

By Scarlett Rugers / November 6, 2011 / CrimeThrillerNo Comments

I had a great experience with you. Your request form was a comprehensive idea of what I should keep in mind when thinking of a cover. A couple of the designers I approached were not as professional. You read my mind regarding colour scheme and other details. I would tell my friends to get a book cover designed- as long as it was with you! You’ve made the experience very easy and enjoyable. I’m especially impressed that I was vague in what I wanted but received a cover that exceeded my expectations. I was taken away by the extra efforts you put in being accessible, calling me on the phone, especially with the vast difference in time zones. I also appreciated that you kept me informed every step of the way from conceptualizing the design to the final version. You’ve been a delight to work with from beginning to end. As soon as I publish Dirty Dinar I would like to follow up with other covers, promotional tools, and a website redesign. Thankyou for making this a great experience.

– Fatima Fayez, author of Dirty Dinar

When researching into existing crime novel book covers I came across this beaut, what attracted me was the silhouette at the bottom and how that could be used in my own work. A silhouette of Manhattan perhaps?? Perhaps the blood on the cover is rather typical other than that this cover is lovely.